The Literary Elephant: The Beginner’s Guide to Indie Publishing
Publication Date: (October 4, 2015)
ISBN: 978-0-9917425-5-4 (Amazon Kindle), ASIN:
Publication Date: (April 24, 2014)
ISBN: 978-0-9917425-4-7 (Paperback)
You’ve invested blood, sweat & tears into writing, now let’s get your book out there!
We will go over in great detail topics that only we will find exciting, such as:
• Editing – why it’s needed, the different types of editors and where to find them
• Covers – what makes a good cover and options for cover creation
• Business items – copyright filing, ISBN, CIP data, pseudonyms and incorporating
• Distribution – distributor choices, royalties and tax impacts on non-US citizens
• Marketing – why it’s needed and tons of ideas on how to market your book
• Crowd funding – the three phases of crowd funding explained
• Budgeting exercise – a budget sheet for you to have some finance fun with your own book!
Let’s roll up your sleeves and just do it! You are on your way on becoming an indie author!
Note: The eBook version contains over a hundred hyperlinks for you to access resources quickly! The print book is a great read, but you will have to type in each website address yourself!